The Organising Committee would like to thank all authors who have submitted abstracts for consideration as presentations in the 2021 virtual conference program. Abstract reviews are now complete and authors have been notified of the outcomes of their submissions.
PRESENTATION FORMATS FOR ACE 2021
- Full Paper Presentation: 30 minutes
- Special Session: 90 minutes – three presentations on a specific topic or theme with their connection made explicit by the special session leader/s
GENERAL POLICIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- All abstracts must contain original work of the presenting author(s).
- The presenting author must submit the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted to the Conference Managers via eOrganiser by Friday 23 April 2021.
- Abstracts will not be accepted via fax, email, mail or USB/CD.
- All fields on the online abstract submission form must be completed.
- Acceptance of abstracts for presentation at the conference will be on the basis of Committee selection.
- All presenting authors will be required to register and pay for the conference by the author registration deadline of Friday 28 May 2021 to ensure that their abstract(s) are included in the final program.
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author to ensure that the abstract is submitted correctly.
- After an author has submitted their abstract, they must check their submission to ensure the document has been uploaded correctly. Authors can check their submission by clicking on the viewing option in the submission form.
- The Conference Managers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by internet services outages or other unforeseen events.
Each abstract has been assessed according to the following criteria:
- Relevance to the conference.
- Relevance to the professional context of delegates.
- Potential to contribute to the body of knowledge.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
Notification of acceptance has been sent via email to the submitting author on Friday 14 May 2021. Acceptance or otherwise is at the discretion of the Organising Committee whose decision is final. All presenting authors must register and pay to attend the conference by the stipulated deadline.