Registrations to attend ACE 2021 now open!
Registration is open to all persons interested in the Australian Conference of Economists.
All persons intending to attend the conference must complete a registration form. Please read the below registration information before you complete the registration form. Should you experience any difficulties please contact the Conference Managers at email@example.com.
|Registration Type||Early Bird Rate *available until 28 May 2021||Standard Rate *from 29 May 2021|
|Member Virtual Registration||$240.00||$270.00|
|Non-Member Virtual Registration||$270.00||$300.00|
|Student Virtual Registration||$220.00||$220.00|
To view the current foreign exchange rates, please visit www.x-rates.com.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment Options
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Code of Conduct
The conference registration fee entitles delegates to attend all virtual presentations.
Your completed registration and successful payment will be acknowledged via email with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration form.
Please note the preferred method of payment is by credit or debit card. Accepted cards: MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Please note all transactions by credit/debit card will appear on your statement as payment to ‘Conference by Arinex Pty Ltd’.
Electronic Funds Transfer
If you are unable to pay by credit/debit card, please advise the Conference Managers upon completion of the registration form. An invoice will be sent to you for payment within fourteen (14) business days. This payment option will be available up until Friday, 11 June 2021.
Note: There will be a $150 administration fee charged for refunds on duplicate registration payments and/or name changes.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations received on or before Friday 14 May 2021 will incur a $150.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellations from Saturday 15 May 2021 to Monday 31 May 2021 will receive a 50% refund of fees paid.
Cancellations received on or after Tuesday 1 June 2021 are non-refundable.
The program is correct at the time of publishing. The organisers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items from the program or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the conference timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation(s) nor the Conference Managers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The Conference Managers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the conference for promotional, advertising or reporting of the conference and/or its content at their sole discretion.
Registration fees do not include insurance. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the event and book your travel (if applicable) you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The policy should include:
- Loss of fees/deposits through cancellation of your participation in the event or through the cancellation of the event,
- Loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason,
- Loss of tour monies through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes within Australia,
- Failure to utilise tours or pre-booked arrangements due to airline delay,
- Force Majeure or any other reason,
- Medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover),
- Loss or damage to personal property,
- Additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered,
- Medical expenses.
The Conference Managers cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin.
The Organiser and Host/s of ACE 2021 reserve the right to remove from the venue/event at any time any attendee deemed to be causing, or potentially causing, a disturbance or exhibiting disruptive or inappropriate behaviour. Such removal does not constitute a right to refund of any fees paid. Please view the Code of Conduct here which all attendees are expected to comply with.
Australia operates under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended, and the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches), 2017. The objective of these is to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Europe operates under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give protection to citizens over their personal data. The legislation was adopted on 27 April 2016.
The Conference Managers comply with these legislations and are committed to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Arinex will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us and we will promptly correct the information. You may also withdraw your consent for use of your information by advice to us in writing.
Why do we wish you to provide your information?
We require your information to facilitate provision of information to you regarding the Conference and to facilitate your participation in the Conference. Information collected in respect of your proposed participation in any aspect of the Conference will be used for the purposes listed below. You can give or withhold your consent for each or all of these uses. Please indicate your preferences when completing your registration form but please note that we will be unable to forward any information relating to the Conference or to communicate with you regarding your registration if you select ‘no’ to point 1.
What will we do with your information?
- Planning and conduct of the Conference including arrangements for your participation (e.g. accommodation booking);
- In the Delegate List published for the Conference;
- May also be provided to organisers of future occurrences of this Conference and
- May be used to provide you with information of other relevant events in your area of interest.
- The parties who will have access to your information (subject to your preference selections on above points) are the Conference Managers, the Conference host organisation (points 1 and point 4), delegates, sponsors and exhibitors of the Conference (point 2) and any future organisers of the Conference (point 3).
The parties mentioned above will rely on your above consent indications for the purposes of compliance.
- You may withdraw your granular consent at any time by notice in writing to the Conference Managers.
- You are entitled to access the information held by written application to the Conference Managers.
For further information please see our detailed corporate Privacy Statement here.